Study Buddy preparing for medical entrance exam

dhanyata

hey y'll am preparing for medical entrance xam..,am lookin for someone to study with nd motivate each other since i find it kinda difficult to concentrate for long hours..,i hope studyin together helps..,drop a txt if ure interested..,UTC+5;30

Mrinalineesingh

NEET UG 2023
Study Buddy
hey y'll am preparing for medical entrance xam..,am lookin for someone to study with nd motivate each other since i find it kinda difficult to concentrate for long hours..,i hope studyin together helps..,drop a txt if ure interested..,UTC+5;30
Hey I'm from India too and a dropper looking for the same hope that we could join together if you're interested needed some one for accountability and motivation you're preparing for neet ug right?

waseem6589

im also preparing for neet 2022 we can study for 10-12 hours daily if you are comfortable.I only need someone who can study with me.if you are willing Then we can study for long term

waseem6589

Add me on skype if not then my snapchat id is waseem_6589
We will help eachother in all 3 subjects discuss the chapters,dpp and make study a habit for next 5 months

s_1511

hello guys i am dropper to and going to give neet 2022 can properly have a schedule due to online class and need someone who can help me keep motivated and help me through studies hope i can join u guys for online study

waseem6589

hello guys i am dropper to and going to give neet 2022 can properly have a schedule due to online class and need someone who can help me keep motivated and help me through studies hope i can join u guys for online study
Yes why not