Study Buddy Need study partner

Mrinalineesingh

NEET UG 2023
Study Buddy
Sorry.. i was unable to reply you early , can I join you guys ? , iam also a neet aspirant !
Hey, would you like to join me on zoom, I'm a neet 2022 aspirant too and we can study on zoom or gmeet but with cameras off. I am looking for someone who cn study for longer hours and we can motivate each othee if you are interested then txt me up on telegram @Mrinalinee

waseem6589

Hey, would you like to join me on zoom, I'm a neet 2022 aspirant too and we can study on zoom or gmeet but with cameras off. I am looking for someone who cn study for longer hours and we can motivate each othee if you are interested then txt me up on telegram @Mrinalinee
Ye great

waseem6589

Add me on skype if not my snapchat id is waseem_6589
We will help eachother in all three subjects discuss the chapters,dpp and motivate eachother.if we start studying together it will become easy for us and eventually will become a habit

waseem6589

Yes great

waseem6589

Cant use telegram add me on skype or on snapchat
Id waseem_6589

Misty Komorebi

Hii, I can study with you, through zoom