Study Buddy Need a serious and a nice study buddy.

asooo

Hello everyone I'm asoo and I'm in my first year at university and I'm not doing really good I tried last year this Web and it helped me a lot in my finals so I decided to use it again hopefully it will help me again of curse I need the right person to do that so if you're serious with your studies I would like to study together we can start with (3or4)h a day than we will agree on the schedule I don't care about the gender since you're respectful and ofc we can be friends. So please contact me as soon it possible to star

D

Deleted member 67881

Hello everyone I'm asoo and I'm in my first year at university and I'm not doing really good I tried last year this Web and it helped me a lot in my finals so I decided to use it again hopefully it will help me again of curse I need the right person to do that so if you're serious with your studies I would like to study together we can start with (3or4)h a day than we will agree on the schedule I don't care about the gender since you're respectful and ofc we can be friends. So please contact me as soon it possible to star
Hey I am interested to study