Study Buddy Need A Medical Study Buddy

Kirito1382

Kirito
Study Buddy
Also wanted to mention. I am a very shy person so don't expect video cam.(Chances of me being comfortable with video cam later are more than "incidence of breast cancer in males" but less than "incidence of baldness in females") but I can share my screen so you will be knowing what I am doing. My time zone is GMT+5.30 but I can adjust as I have mastered "Irregularity in Sleep Wake Cycle Art".

͢͢͢Ashley

Candid
Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am in Final year of MBBS. Still not yet started preparation.To be precise Didn't even Remove the packaging cover of the book.I need a study partner to start and continue my preparation. I don't think I am suitable for the study groups.
Hey! wanna study together... :)

Meme94

I am in Final year of MBBS. Still not yet started preparation.To be precise Didn't even Remove the packaging cover of the book.I need a study partner to start and continue my preparation. I don't think I am suitable for the study groups.
me tooooooo

lululun

Study Buddy
hey, wanna study together?

lululun

Study Buddy
this is funny. we should study together
Also wanted to mention. I am a very shy person so don't expect video cam.(Chances of me being comfortable with video cam later are more than "incidence of breast cancer in males" but less than "incidence of baldness in females") but I can share my screen so you will be knowing what I am doing. My time zone is GMT+5.30 but I can adjust as I have mastered "Irregularity in Sleep Wake Cycle Art".