MOOC Specialization Programs

Resource MOOC Specialization Programs

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
MoocLab submitted a new resource:

MOOC Specialization Programs - Guide to MOOC platforms offering specialization courses.

Some MOOC platforms offer specialization courses which are a series of related courses designed to help you deepen your expertise in a subject.

For a fee, you can earn a verified certificate on completion of all the courses, or you can study each course independently for free if you do not wish to pay for a certificate. In some cases, financial aid is available for students with demonstrated economic need.

Currently, there are three main MOOC Providers that offer...

Read more about this resource...

B

Brandon J.Mihalik

I found your brief post covering MOOC's interesting, and although I'm currently taking courses through Coursera and EdX, had never heard of Udacity. Thanks for posting the informative information and I personally love the coursework offered in these learning options and am curious to see how they will help in my attempts at bolstering my academic qualifications in the competitive job market here in Germany.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Thank you for your comment. If you'd like to view MoocLab's resources in full, simply sign up now - it only takes a few seconds and it's free!

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Carolyn updated MOOC Specialization Programs with a new update entry:

Udacity Nanodegree Programs

On Udacity Nanodegree Programs, students who graduate within 12 months without cancellation can earn a 50% refund. (Students whose employers cover or reimburse program costs do not qualify.) Find out more here.

For $299/month, students can also opt for the Nanodegree Plus Program on 4 courses which guarantees a job placement within 6 months of completing the program or receive a 100% tuition refund. (Currently, this option is...

Read the rest of this update entry...