Study Buddy MED STUDENT

Rach

our dreams will come true
Study Buddy
Hello! Im a first year med student. I have an exam in a few days. I need a study buddy (preferably girl) to motivate each others and mostly resist sleep.

aintjojomama

Hi, I'm also a first-year female med student, nearly starting my second year. I'm really looking for someone to review anatomy, biochemistry, and medical biology with. I'm fluent in English and French. My s/o, who also happens to be my study buddy, is leaving for the entire month of July on a trip. He is a year higher than me, which makes it challenging to review concepts. Those two reasons made me think of getting a study buddy at my level too.

Divya Bharti

Hi, I'm also a first-year female med student, nearly starting my second year. I'm really looking for someone to review anatomy, biochemistry, and medical biology with. I'm fluent in English and French. My s/o, who also happens to be my study buddy, is leaving for the entire month of July on a trip. He is a year higher than me, which makes it challenging to review concepts. Those two reasons made me think of getting a study buddy at my level too.
Hey i am interested

Ranvitha

Hey even I'm entering 2nd Yr & looking for company to revise all the first Yr subjects... Ping me if you want to.

Luthfi

Im ending my second year, turn 3 next month, just hmu

Serena22

Starting medical student
Study Buddy
hi im Just starting 1st year, & looking for a female study buddy, of any year

RashmiJ323

I am also 1st year medical student

RashmiJ323

Hello! Im a first year med student. I have an exam in a few days. I need a study buddy (preferably girl) to motivate each others and mostly resist sleep.
Hi buddy I am Rashmi I also need a study buddy would love to study together.