Study Buddy Looking for study buddy

Nada2207

Hi everyone I'm a 17-year-old girl and a highschool student and I'm looking for a study buddy.It doesn't matter which subject you are studying.I just want someone to study with so that we can motivate each other .I was a good student but this year my grades are dropping so I thought looking for a study buddy is a great solution

Side note: I am not very comfortable with video calling others i prefer either text chat or voice chat.
Sorry if my english is bad. It isn't my first language

Dominique

Hey, I'm a college student taking classes online, studying art. I am free most of the time if you'd like to study with me.

JoshuaLisa

Study Buddy
Hi everyone I'm a 17-year-old girl and a highschool student and I'm looking for a study buddy.It doesn't matter which subject you are studying.I just want someone to study with so that we can motivate each other .I was a good student but this year my grades are dropping so I thought looking for a study buddy is a great solution

Side note: I am not very comfortable with video calling others i prefer either text chat or voice chat.
I'm also in high ...last grade. So how do I contact you.would WhatsApp be okay or maybe Facebook

nikson

Study Buddy

hi, im also 17 year old girl, my motivation has been declining since we are doing online school. I would be happy if we became study buddies and help each other out. Btw Im from Europe, but I am quite confident with my knowledge of English. see ya

itsahlang

hi !! my name is ahlan and i would love to study im from europe and study math in highschool <3