Study Buddy Looking for study buddy who program

Edamame

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm trying to build a habit of writing code after work. I'm studying Python and would like to start practicing data structures questions (like leetcode).
I'm new here and still learning how this platform works, but it'd be great if we could motivate each other by sharing our study plans and what we're learning!

Bella3132

Hi! I'm trying to build a habit of writing code after work. I'm studying Python and would like to start practicing data structures questions (like leetcode).
I'm new here and still learning how this platform works, but it'd be great if we could motivate each other by sharing our study plans and what we're learning!
Can i join I have also just started learning python

Edamame

Study Buddy
Can i join I have also just started learning python
Hello! Thank you for the reply! Yes, let's study together!
How would you like to update our study progress?
When I was in college, I used slack or discord to keep updating our study progress with my study buddies.
Do you use MoocLab to talk to your study buddies or do you use different apps to start study group threads?

Eeni47

Study Buddy
Hello! im studying for web dev intern during my gap year, been trying to build a habit of writing code daily as well:D Reply if ur interested to buddy up!

_sid_mathur

Study Buddy
hey guys, im a 3rd year CS student and I really need to get good in the core cs subjects for my interview prep. Looking for someone to do it along with me, as I find it boosts moral when you're studying together.
hmu at _sid_mathur(instagram)