Study Buddy looking for study buddy on Sundays (I am GMT+7)

rrainbby

Hi All,

I am looking for a study buddy to study together on Sundays. I usually wake up at 9 am GMT and would love to have a study buddy with a schedule.
Currently I am studying Business Management as my Graduate studies on Friday and Saturday (online class cos covid) while working at a bank (JP*****n) so I don't have many time to study except on Sundays :)

I only open this mooclab while studying haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm in my second year of college majoring in psych and need the motivation to study. I have time on Sundays and would love to study with you. Lmk if you're interested as well as the time and place to study.

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Hi there!

Although I'm not a student right now, I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - Sundays are good for me ... in fact, I'll be working up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!) Also, I'm actually much older and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing depending on what time you're interested in studying.

Cheers, jane