Study Buddy Looking for buddies<3

Medstudy

Hello everyone!
I am new to this, so I kind of don't know how things work here, but I'm on here looking for a study buddy that will help keep me good company, while we are both studying, and I think it will boost my motivation further! Here's a little about me<3 I am doing medicine, and I am 22 years old, so if anyone would maybe like to join please don't hesitate to message me I'm open to ideas and partners. thanks!

Hello everyone!
I am new to this, so I kind of don't know how things work here, but I'm on here looking for a study buddy that will help keep me good company, while we are both studying, and I think it will boost my motivation further! Here's a little about me<3 I am doing medicine, and I am 22 years old, so if anyone would maybe like to join please don't hesitate to message me I'm open to ideas and partners. thanks!
hey StudyBuddy
we could connect over telegram and study together i'm also preparing for entrance exam.
bonus- i am good at motivating.. i just need a company.

srixart.

:D
Study Buddy
Hello everyone!
yayy i doono either but i think i feel the same way! &
im okay wid whatever yall be studying- so im in..reach me out just whenever and ill be here :>.