Study Buddy Looking for another psychology major as a study partner!

j.suyashh

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey there! I'm a psychology major preparing for my MA Entrances (Clinical Psychology). I have issues with procrastinating. I do like my courses and I'm well versed with the content. However, I do need assistance with fixing a time for studying on a daily basis. Anyone with a similar subject (preferably psychology) is welcome to join. I hope we can work together, set deadlines and work according to our study plan on a DAILY basis.

Apart from this, a little bit about myself : I'm a poet, I love pets, reading and listening to music.
We can vibe to our favorite songs (i love ALL genres) and study too!
I think of myself as a rather funny guy and chill person to hang out with.

In case you're interested, hit me up soon :)

Hope you have a good day!

devangdrg

Scientist ❤️
Study Buddy
Hey there! I'm a psychology major preparing for my MA Entrances (Clinical Psychology). I have issues with procrastinating. I do like my courses and I'm well versed with the content. However, I do need assistance with fixing a time for studying on a daily basis. Anyone with a similar subject (preferably psychology) is welcome to join. I hope we can work together, set deadlines and work according to our study plan on a DAILY basis.

Apart from this, a little bit about myself : I'm a poet, I love pets, reading and listening to music.

Bro I'm not doing any studies related to psychology but I like psychology
And I would love to have you as a study buddy

MercurvYY

I am a student who is dying = I'm stuDYING
Study Buddy
Hi there! I'm Tron and I am a first year Psychology major! i would love to work with you and motivate each other with this field of study. I hope we could be study buddies and you would consider hitting me up for a session some time ;)

nata

Group Manager
Study Buddy

Hey, join my Psychology group!