Study Buddy LOOKING FOR A STUDY BUDDY

Abril-in the sea

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello guys, plz receive “你好” from China!
My name is Cece, an nineteen-year girl as well as a university student.
As a student major in translation, I study English as my first foreign language and Spanish as my second language. My spoken English is quite good, therefore, if you want to talk to me fully in English, I will say YES. However because my Spanish classes start in September, I only know some basic Spanish words, that means I cannot speak Spanish with you.
Nowadays, people have more access to explore the whole world. I'm always wondering that if I can make friends with people around the earth, that will be very interesting. In my opinion, when we talked, we can know more about each other's culture and have a fully understanding of globalization.
My time zone is +8, from September 5th I'm able to have stable learning time.
I don't have much requirements for my study buddy, but I hope he or she can be around fifteen to twenty two years old and if he or she is from European countries or American countries or Australia, I'll be more appreciated.(Because I already have some Asian, African study buddies)
Don't hesitate to text me if you want to study with me. College students and people younger than me are preferred.

GunjanK

As a student major in translation, I study English as my first foreign language and Spanish as my second language. My spoken English is quite good, therefore, if you want to talk to me fully in English, I will say YES. However because my Spanish classes start in September, I only know some basic Spanish words, that means I cannot speak Spanish with you.
Nowadays, people have more access to explore the whole world. I'm always wondering that if I can make friends with people around the earth, that will be very interesting. In my opinion, when we talked, we can know more about each other's culture and have a fully understanding of globalization.
I don't have much requirements for my study buddy, but I hope he or she can be around fifteen to twenty two years old and if he or she is from European countries or American countries or Australia, I'll be more appreciated.(Because I already have some Asian, African study buddies)
Don't hesitate to text me if you want to study with me. College students and people younger than me are preferred.
Hey I m from India , same as you I m also curious about how things work in other nations like there education system. I m curious about different religions and cultures because every culture has some unique cultural values . Hope we can tag along and study together .And may talk in break times . :)

D

Deleted member 42731

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm 23 and from America.

Nedmotivatn

Hi Cece. I'm Joyce from Singapore. I'm fluent in both English and Chinese (and I did learn a bit of Spanish too) Hope we can study tgt. The timezone I'm in is also UTC+8 which makes it easier for us to schedule a time to meet.
Just message me if you are interested ~

slajanasally

Looking For A Study Buddy <3
Hi my names Slajana i'm 14 but i am willing to be your study buddy, i'm from Australia i'm in yr 8 and i also get distracted very easily so i might need some help with catching up on some math and stuff like that but i am willing to be your studdy buddy.
i am quite shy when i meet someone older than me but after a while i get used to talking to people older than me so thats something to know if we do become study buddys but ye.
also if you do need a bit more help with english i'm willing to help you because i am fluent :)

catt

catcat~
Study Buddy
hello cece, i´m 18 years old and studying for college entrance exam. i´m quit good in focus but i feel lonely easily. i have some experience with english and i know a few words in chinese :p . ~ ((moreover i´m a brazilian girl ))