Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy (preferably a girl)

Violette

Violette • 17 yo •
Study Buddy
Hi ! I’m looking for a female study buddy who speaks English or French to keep me accountable. I would be glad to meet someone eager to work with me once or multiples times a day (we can also work together less frequently if you want). I am friendly and reliable, so I won’t let you down :)

palindrome

I'm down! although I'm a little new to the website we probably have compatible curriculums and assignments

RibbonsnBows

Study Buddy
Hello,

I would love to join as well. I am female and currently working on my thesis. Would love to study together, also daily, if you are still looking for a study buddy :)

Tare

Endurance
Study Buddy
Hi ! I’m looking for a female study buddy who speaks English or French to keep me accountable. I would be glad to meet someone eager to work with me once or multiples times a day (we can also work together less frequently if you want). I am friendly and reliable, so I won’t let you down :)
Can u please add me in your group

Tare

Endurance
Study Buddy
Can you please add me. Am good fit to study budy

Camellia

Hey, I'm new here and I am looking for a study buddy too. I'm a girl and I think our curriculums are different but I think we can study well together. Kindly add me in the study group too. I just discovered this app right now while I was looking for someone to study with.