Study Buddy Looking for a Study Buddy or Silent Study Sessions Companion!

eyandraaa

Study Buddy
Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well on your academic journey. I'm a Juris Doctor (J.D.) student here in the Philippines, and I'm on the lookout for a study buddy or a study group to help keep me motivated and focused during silent study sessions. Whether you're in a similar situation or come from a different academic background but share a dedication to consistent studying, I'd love to connect and provide mutual support. Feel free to message me for the Zoom link!

sudeeshna

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well on your academic journey. I'm a Juris Doctor (J.D.) student here in the Philippines, and I'm on the lookout for a study buddy or a study group to help keep me motivated and focused during silent study sessions. Whether you're in a similar situation or come from a different academic background but share a dedication to consistent studying, I'd love to connect and provide mutual support. Feel free to message me for the Zoom link!
Hello,I am a med student from India and yes I too need a study buddy to be consistent especially with my semester exams coming up

minhhaha

Hi eyandraaa, Im a business student in Vietnam and desperately need a study buddy to fight my procastination :D DM me via instagram minhha282 if you still need one. Have a nice day!

hufflepuff_heir

hi eyandraa, i am Comp science major and preparing for a competitive exam i think i will a decent study buddy since i need one to so i will try to complement you.