Study Buddy Looking for a 3rd member to form a group on a daily basis (girls only/no video calls)

D

Deleted member 59907

Hii everyone, may peace be upon you!

I am currently looking for a third member to form a group with me and my study partner (on a daily basis). We're looking for a girl, who's also in med school, near our time zone (GMT+1), serious and ambitious like us, who loves knowledge like us, strives to be an A level student and hopes to be among the best doctors in the future (in knowledge and empathy), like us. Who is kind, bring good vibes, and is really enthusiastic, like us. Someone who will be a good company for us and a good motivation and push to achieve our academic and learning goals. And of course, no need to tell that someone kind and well behaved is a must.

Our ways to study is not through video calls but by text messaging : We have our own study schedule and respect each other rest time, etc. The only thing is we share our daily/weekly todo list and we make updates about our achievements through out the day, week. My everyday todolist is just a more specific, milestones tasks to achieve a greater goal (weekly goals). And so, adding the fact that I will update my ckecklist with the tasks done/undone until that moment, I will also share my achievements (all this in picture or text form). In brief it's more like a bullet journal that we share with the other. And the fact that we see each others achievements, I feel like it's a push for the other to do more as well "If she can do it, why not me?". I think we can be our own manager, we just sometimes need to see others achievements so that we can also not give up and push further. And of course, other than that, we can also ask advice from one another (like tips on how to study or organisation, etc).

Me and my study partner love our studies, sharing tips on how to study, we love to stay organized, etc. We're cheerful and enthusiatic. We're always for improvement and for the better, so if you feel you're lacking but you have the willpower to change badly and are doing so at the moment, then that's what matter the most in the end, even if you're not reaching the actual goals. Always doing our best is what we should strive for until the end.

Thank you for giving me your attention ! Hope to find someone that will meet our expectations God willing!

Have a great day (and feel free to DM me anytime) !

Last edited by a moderator:

Vibhuti sharma

Study Buddy
Hii everyone, may peace be upon you!

I am currently looking for a third member to form a group with me and my study partner (on a daily basis). We're looking for a girl, who's also in med school, near our time zone (GMT+1), serious and ambitious like us, who loves knowledge like us, strives to be an A level student and hopes to be among the best doctors in the future (in knowledge and empathy), like us. Who is kind, bring good vibes, and is really enthusiastic, like us. Someone who will be a good company for us and a good motivation and push to achieve our academic and learning goals. And of course, no need to tell that someone kind and well behaved is a must.

Our ways to study is not through video calls but by text messaging : We have our own study schedule and respect each other rest time, etc. The only thing is we share our daily/weekly todo list and we make updates about our achievements through out the day, week. My everyday todolist is just a more specific, milestones tasks to achieve a greater goal (weekly goals). And so, adding the fact that I will update my ckecklist with the tasks done/undone until that moment, I will also share my achievements (all this in picture or text form). In brief it's more like a bullet journal that we share with the other. And the fact that we see each others achievements, I feel like it's a push for the other to do more as well "If she can do it, why not me?". I think we can be our own manager, we just sometimes need to see others achievements so that we can also not give up and push further. And of course, other than that, we can also ask advice from one another (like tips on how to study or organisation, etc).

Me and my study partner love our studies, sharing tips on how to study, we love to stay organized, etc. We're cheerful and enthusiatic. We're always for improvement and for the better, so if you feel you're lacking but you have the willpower to change badly and are doing so at the moment, then that's what matter the most in the end, even if you're not reaching the actual goals. Always doing our best is what we should strive for until the end.

Thank you for giving me your attention ! Hope to find someone that will meet our expectations God willing!

Have a great day (and feel free to DM me anytime) !
Hey! I am a medical student myself and I really like your plan of texting and not video calling. Would love to be your study buddy if you are interested.