Study Buddy LET'S CRACK IT NEET 2024 let's do it together

Rihu

I am looking for a serious study partner we can help each other in our low times motivate each other being consistent and crack the exam together as only a few 7 months left now..
If u are interested please leave ur telegram I'd and I will contact you....

Jiyaa45

I am looking for a serious study partner we can help each other in our low times motivate each other being consistent and crack the exam together as only a few 7 months left now..
If u are interested please leave ur telegram I'd and I will contact you...

Jiyaa45

VEEVA

Discord work? If yes then Viva#3017

Last edited:

VEEVA

I am ok with telegram here is my id @veeiva

Elite.jayatu

JEE
Group Manager
Study Buddy
itz_jayatu

WillaHarann

Hey, I'm interested! Teamwork can be a game-changer for NEET 2024. Count me in. If you're looking for top-notch online essay writers, check out the homework help websites for college students. These platforms have been real-time for me and have significantly improved my understanding, making the learning process much more enjoyable. They offer expert assistance that can make a positive difference in your academic journey. This is a comprehensive platform offering textbook solutions, expert Q&A, and online tutoring. It's a valuable resource for various academic needs.
Hey, I'm interested! Teamwork can be a game-changer for NEET 2024. Count me in.

Last edited:

niaina

Welcome to another 2h study/work session! We’ll do 60 minutes of studies/work and then we’ll have a 10 minute break to relax and chat a bit :) Let’s keep each other motivated, I’m already excited to get started! If I can help you with something, please, don’t hesitate in calling me out, I’ll be glad to help :)
Please feel free to share your thoughts/feelings here in the chat but please remember to be kind and respectful to everybody <3

Here is the session link:Study With Me 2h/Estude comigo 2h

shaziya

Hey did u find

neet2024

i am also interested

aakriti01

Yes I'm interested
My telegram I'd is @Shweta54