Study Buddy Learning Chinese / Mandarin

D

Deleted member 22266

Hey everyone! I'm currently trying to learn Mandarin, using the HSK syllabus. I'm at level 4, but would still like to re-cap previous levels, as I'm not too confident. I was wondering if anyone else here is also studying Mandarin (I can't seem to find anyone!) and whether they'd be up for study sessions, speaking practices, recommending tv shows/movies to watch in Chinese. I don't mind whether you're a complete beginner, or whether you're practically fluent, as long as we can help eachother!
Send me a message if you're interested!

Thomhd

Study Buddy
Hey everyone! I'm currently trying to learn Mandarin, using the HSK syllabus. I'm at level 4, but would still like to re-cap previous levels, as I'm not too confident. I was wondering if anyone else here is also studying Mandarin (I can't seem to find anyone!) and whether they'd be up for study sessions, speaking practices, recommending tv shows/movies to watch in Chinese. I don't mind whether you're a complete beginner, or whether you're practically fluent, as long as we can help eachother!
Send me a message if you're interested!
Hi, I have learned Chinese for 2 years and I also want to find someone to be my study partner. I have planned to take Hsk6 exam in November, so if you also want to find a study partner, please contact me!