Study Buddy Keep me accountable

shsab

Hello! I tend to procrastinate a lot and I am looking for someone who can keep me accountable. I am pursuing a degree in Biological and Biomedical Sciences and plan to apply to medical school (if everything pans out).

kellyclarkk

Hi Shsab

If you are still interested we can be study buddies, I also procrastinate a lot and I think it will be a good idea to have somebody to be accountable together.

Please let me know

whatthefluff

Pallavi
Study Buddy
Hello! I tend to procrastinate a lot and I am looking for someone who can keep me accountable. I am pursuing a degree in Biological and Biomedical Sciences and plan to apply to medical school (if everything pans out).
Hi shsab! I'm also a procrastinator and would like it if we can keep each other accountable. If there's a few more people who are interested we can form a small group too.

MJ75

Hi Shsab! I am looking for someone accountable as well. I plan to study 8-10 hours. Please let me know if you have a study together

shsab

Hi Shsab! I am looking for someone accountable as well. I plan to study 8-10 hours. Please let me know if you have a study together
Hello! I wish I could study for 8-10 hrs. I work full time so I can only really study on my days off which is difficult sometimes because I have errands to do! But I can still study with you. Just let me know how to reach you or the days you’re available and I’ll take a look at my schedule. I’ve been looking for people who can keep me accountable.

shsab

Hi shsab! I'm also a procrastinator and would like it if we can keep each other accountable. If there's a few more people who are interested we can form a small group too.
please let me know how to reach you or the days you’re available and I’ll take a look at my schedule. I’ve been looking for people who can keep me accountable.

shsab

Hi Shsab

If you are still interested we can be study buddies, I also procrastinate a lot and I think it will be a good idea to have somebody to be accountable together.

Please let me know
Please let me know how to reach you or the days you’re available and I’ll take a look at my schedule. I’ve been looking for people who can keep me accountable.

kellyclarkk

Please let me know how to reach you or the days you’re available and I’ll take a look at my schedule. I’ve been looking for people who can keep me accountable.
I am available from 6 pm to 9 pm Central Time. Please let me know so we can study together

GeorgieBorgie

Group Manager
Hi Shsab! I procrastinate too, a lot and it just hasn't been good for me. I would love to study with you and with you, kelly, MJ and whatthefluff. I am from the Philippines and my time is UTC+8. Let me know what time you guys follow,I am willing to adjust to your time.