Study Buddy i need a study buddy please!

Juliaa :)

Hi, im in high school and i really need a study buddy because i keep procrastinating, i study usually the whole day during weekends and from 6:30-8 and 9-onwards during the week, France time. I'm pretty flexible and im not looking for anything specific.
Thank you in advance, Julia :)

mina_bae

Hi, im in high school and i really need a study buddy because i keep procrastinating, i study usually the whole day during weekends and from 6:30-8 and 9-onwards during the week, France time. I'm pretty flexible and im not looking for anything specific.
Thank you in advance, Julia
hey, I'm in if your still interested!

JustanotheGryffindor

Group Manager
HIII!! if you still need a study buddy here I am ping me if interested!

Mann.modi19

Mann Modi
Study Buddy
Hey, I m looking for someone with whom I can study and also talk to stay motivated and cheered up. would u like to?

javy.val

heyyyyy Im new to this but im down to study, Im from cali :)

Lie

hey, I find myself procrastinating as well. I have major exams coming my way and need a study buddy.

paoshoop

hello everyone, i'm new to this, but i need a study buddy to stay focused on my work, i'm studying quantum chemistry

Lie

Hi , can we be study partners?
Hey, Hi , I am an Indian living in Australia. Nice to meet you, and Yes , I'd love to study with you, When should we study? Your preferred time?. I was gonna study now for the next 4 hrs , are you free ?

Lie

Yeah , so can u study in afternoon I mean by 2 or 3 pm in ur time?
Hey , Yes I can, but it may be too early for you? right? Are you not free to study now, I was planning to stay a late night study session for the next 3-4 hours? or we can also study tomorow at 3 pm melbourne time. Whatever that suits you : )