Study Buddy Data Science or Software.

Drkfinix

Alxy
Study Buddy
Need a study buddy for motivation and also some knowledge. Anyone from Computer Science or Data science, Data Analytics Field.
I have lost all my motivation and I need someone who studies with me, course doesn't matter but same field would make life easier but feel free to connect.
I have experience in Software engineering as well.

RecursiveRhino88

CS Student
Study Buddy
Need a study buddy for motivation and also some knowledge. Anyone from Computer Science or Data science, Data Analytics Field.
I have lost all my motivation and I need someone who studies with me, course doesn't matter but same field would make life easier but feel free to connect.
Hey there, I can be a study buddy. I'm studying working towards a part-time Master's in CS, based in US on Eastern Standard Time. Background is in economics and working in FP&A. My software programming skills are weak though, and I'm currently taking a Databases class (PostgreSQL) which I am barely making it through haha.

nmtrang

Data Science Junior
Study Buddy
Hi there, I am a Data Science junior (girl) at a National University based in Vietnam (UTC +7). I have a little bit knowledge of Linear Algebra, Data Analysis, Java,C, HTML, CSS, Javascript programming, database management and I'm planning on revise those knowledge since our school didn't give out the best to teach students, especially, they don't teach us Python and I've never coded in Python since it is the most important language for Data Science. I hope we can be study buddies and together striving to achieve our goals. Feel free to hit me up.

gowdham

Aspiring Data Analyst
Study Buddy
Hi there, I am a Data Science junior (girl) at a National University based in Vietnam (UTC +7). I have a little bit knowledge of Linear Algebra, Data Analysis, Java,C, HTML, CSS, Javascript programming, database management and I'm planning on revise those knowledge since our school didn't give out the best to teach students, especially, they don't teach us Python and I've never coded in Python since it is the most important language for Data Science. I hope we can be study buddies and together striving to achieve our goals. Feel free to hit me

Hi there, I am a Data Science junior (girl) at a National University based in Vietnam (UTC +7). I have a little bit knowledge of Linear Algebra, Data Analysis, Java,C, HTML, CSS, Javascript programming, database management and I'm planning on revise those knowledge since our school didn't give out the best to teach students, especially, they don't teach us Python and I've never coded in Python since it is the most important language for Data Science. I hope we can be study buddies and together striving to achieve our goals. Feel free to hit me up.
Hi my friend I'm started studying python for data analysis. If you are interested we can study together

Omkardesai99

Hi I am intermediate in data science an analysis . I have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi shall we study together

Zukky555

Study Buddy
Hey there, I can be a study buddy. I'm studying working towards a part-time Master's in CS, based in US on Eastern Standard Time. Background is in economics and working in FP&A. My software programming skills are weak though, and I'm currently taking a Databases class (PostgreSQL) which I am barely making it through haha.

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy
Hi I am intermediate in data science an analysis . I have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi shall we study together
Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali

rollyroll03

Hi I am studying for a study partner who can help me in studying java