creating a AAA game like The Witcher 3 is it possible?

yingitensseo

playing The Witcher 3 which is an amazing AAA open world game, I'm sure most of you know it or have played it I've been thinking is it possible to create such a game by a common person like me? because games of this quality that are AAA are created by big companies but nowadays can't I create something like this myself on my own merits? I would love to know more about creating my own game that is AAA of the quality of The Witcher 3. It seems to me that it would be more than a dream come true. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

GregLowpass

To create a game of this quality, you would need to have a team of experienced developers, designers, artists, and other professionals who have expertise in various aspects of game development. You would also need access to specialized software and hardware, as well as significant financial resources to cover the costs of development.

Upvote 0

stella00

The author everything is possible in this life. The main thing to have the desire and everything will turn out. I, for example, learn programming and game modeling. If you have an understanding of how to develop a game, look at step by step instructions for computer games. First starts with minimalism, and then you can complicate the game. AAA is a serious game, and it takes a lot of effort.

Upvote 0

roberto11

Building a game like The Witcher 3 requires a wide range of skills, including programming, 3D modeling, animation, storytelling, game design, and more. You can learn these skills through online courses, tutorials, and practice. Platforms like Unity and Unreal Engine provide accessible tools for indie developers.

Upvote 0