Study Buddy Check out MoocLab's List of Free Online Courses on Essay Writing Skills

MoocLab

Official Account
Group Manager
To help support your studies, the MoocLab Team has put together a list of top (free) online courses that will help you improve your essay writing skills. These cover everything from the basics of essay writing to advanced academic writing as well as how to conduct academic research. There are also courses for ESL students.

Check out the list of courses here: Courses - Free Online Courses to Improve Your Essay Writing Skills

IvoryHoward

When I write on the BestWritersOnline website, I make use of this device to help me organize my thoughts. For anyone interested, I just published an article on what a decent essay writing service should provide, in addition to well-designed templates, which can be found here. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with new templates that can assist writers in expediting the writing process. It is critical that the templates are clearly labeled before use. Each topic or issue that you wish to discuss should be divided into its own section of the document. Take, for example, Consider the process of presenting an argument in an essay. If you choose to do so, group your paragraphs into arguments and make certain that your arguments are presented in the proper order.

Last edited: