Study Buddy accountability partner

joshy

Study Buddy
Hi I am a 3rd year undergraduate. The past few weeks, i've gotten into the habit of procrastinating wayyyyy too much. I want an accountability partner where we can share goals at the beginning of the day, study(at whatever we decide works best for both of us) and kinda go over how much we got done at the end of the day.

Any major, I am from the east coast so preferably same time zone, we can figure out study times if this is something you're looking for too!

carol0017

professional working in data analytics, mainly SQL
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello Joshy, that sounds like something I look for in a study buddy too. My time zone is California time, and sometimes open to study together for a whole day. Not fixed schedule tho, will message you when online!

WarwickPreston

You can try our platform is pleased to offer you the services of a team of essays writers who possess a wealth of knowledge and experience in diverse subject areas. Our writers are committed to delivering superior and unique solutions to your assignments. We are proud to guarantee that our team will meet all of your deadlines, so you can submit your assignments on time with confidence. With the support and guidance of our experts, you can expect to achieve academic success and exceed your educational goals.