- Best for:
- Faculty, Higher Education Students, General Interest
- Health & Medicine, Arts & Sciences, Engineering, International Relations
- Type of learning:
- Academic, General interest
- Course type:
- Self-paced free courseware
- Learning pathways:
- Mobile Apps:
Utah State OpenCourseWare is a collection of educational material used to support the university’s formal campus courses, and seeks to provide people around the world with an opportunity to access high quality learning opportunities. Each Utah State University OCW course Web site is developed individually with the participating faculty and instructors, and the content and format will vary. Courses are categorised into 20 subject areas or departments, with 80 courses covering a variety of subjects.
Accessing the content does not require any registration and the site does not grant degrees or certificates.
Tools & Features
- 20 departments of study
- 80 courses
- Lecture slides, audio, text, homework assignments, quizzes, and exams (with solutions in some courses), lecture notes and additional material
Open Courseware Utah State Open Courseware
Rate this provider - Select a star rating:Go to Website
Share this Item
Rate this provider - Select a star rating:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!