• Start date
D

Deleted member 67888

Need a serious study partner for upsc 2024

Violet Clematis

Group Manager
Study Buddy
If you're interested, can I be your study buddy? I'm studying B.A. Sociology final year. I'm going to start my preparation just now(beginner) . So if you're interested kindly reply me. I would like to have study sessions at early morning, evening and night if possible. BTW, I'm from Tamilnadu Nice to meet you

D

Deleted member 67888

If you're interested, can I be your study buddy? I'm studying B.A. Sociology final year. I'm going to start my preparation just now(beginner) . So if you're interested kindly reply me. I would like to have study sessions at early morning, evening and night if possible. BTW, I'm from Tamilnadu Nice to meet you
Telegram id?

Violet Clematis

Group Manager
Study Buddy
@PoojashriRengasamy
Hi, I'm studying BA Sociology in my final year. I'm going to start preparing for the UPSC exams. I don't care about the subject or degree that you are studying, so don't worry. I already have a study partner but I wish to make it as a group. We normally planned to study in the early morning for an hour or something and later in the evening and at night. If you are interested to join our study group you join this telegram group channel @studybuddies4U

Kunal123

Hi, I'm studying BA Sociology in my final year. I'm going to start preparing for the UPSC exams. I don't care about the subject or degree that you are studying, so don't worry. I already have a study partner but I wish to make it as a group. We normally planned to study in the early morning for an hour or something and later in the evening and at night. If you are interested to join our study group you join this telegram group channel @studybuddies4U
Hi - Unable to find your group. Please add me @Kunal2664

D

Deleted member 69249

Cant find the group can you add me too