Study Buddy Study partner to help me stop procrastinating!

nagy2002

Hey there,
I have an upcoming test August 16, Medical genetics and metabolism….. it covers wide variety of topics for genetics any where from basic molecular/cytogenetic to diseases associated with it…. Metabolism ranging from basic biochemistry all the way to large molecule metabolism(sphingos, lipoproteins…etc)
Just looking for someone that can help me stay focused and on topic… increase my output from 3-4 hours daily currently, to 6-7 hours… let me know if you are interested

EOS

Study Buddy
Hey! I'm not a medical student but I do wanna stay consistent with my studies, not entirely academic. Are you still looking for a study buddy?

nagy2002

Hey! I'm not a medical student but I do wanna stay consistent with my studies, not entirely academic. Are you still looking for a study buddy?
sure, I didn't check in here for quite sometimes.... let me know if you still up for it

Stefan

Hey there,
I have an upcoming test August 16, Medical genetics and metabolism….. it covers wide variety of topics for genetics any where from basic molecular/cytogenetic to diseases associated with it…. Metabolism ranging from basic biochemistry all the way to large molecule metabolism(sphingos, lipoproteins…etc)
Just looking for someone that can help me stay focused and on topic… increase my output from 3-4 hours daily currently, to 6-7 hours… let me know if you are interested
I am trying to finish my thesis is statistical genetics. Wanna work together? I am struggling to get anything done

Hafsah

Hey, I would like to know if you are still available to study together! If yes, let’s set our timings and encourage each other for the better progress!

Magudesh

Study Buddy
Hey, I would like to know if you are still available to study together! If yes, let’s set our timings and encourage each other for the better progress!
Hello I'm a civil engineering graduate looking up for study partner . If you are interested may i join with you