Study Buddy Study Buddy

kywaaah

BS Psychology
Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Kyra. I'm kinda willing to meet up or connect elsewhere so we can study together. I'm looking for a study buddy who can motivate and influence me to do better. I was a high achiever during my junior high years; however, due to COVID and other personal issues, I've been very laid back with my studies. I feel that having a study buddy can help me improve my academic performance. :)

I study BS Psychology and have interests in other sciences. :) Feel free to send me a message so we can arrange a schedule.

taru

Hi everyone! I'm Kyra. I'm kinda willing to meet up or connect elsewhere so we can study together. I'm looking for a study buddy who can motivate and influence me to do better. I was a high achiever during my junior high years; however, due to COVID and other personal issues, I've been very laid back with my studies. I feel that having a study buddy can help me improve my academic performance. :)

I study BS Psychology and have interests in other sciences. :) Feel free to send me a message so we can arrange a schedule.
hey! i'd love to be your study buddy

Hellen68

Hi, Kyra!:);) I believe that a study partner is very important for effective learning. I'm just looking for someone to help me write an academic essay. Furthermore, I believe this approach can offer a fresh perspective and new ideas, helping to broaden your thinking and improve the quality of your essay. However, sometimes it's best to turn to a professional online service essays.edubirdie.com/academic-writing-services to get support from experienced writers. They can offer valuable feedback, point out errors or inconsistencies you may have overlooked, and provide constructive criticism to strengthen your arguments. In my opinion, this is a modern approach in the field of education and you should definitely try it.

Last edited: