Study Buddy Study buddy who can study 7-8 hours

D S

Study Buddy
I have been preparing for my entrance exam in 2022. I have to study syllabus of 11&12 th biology, chemistry, physics and maths. Need a study buddy who can atleast 7-8 hours as I am procrastinating all the time.I prefer forest app to study with my friends. I am not comfortable with zoom and gmeet. We can motivate each other and can talk in breaks. Anyone interested can ping me up.

Last edited:

Ammarxrx

Neet aspirant 2022
Study Buddy
I have been preparing for my entrance exam in 2022. I have to study syllabus of 11&12 th biology, chemistry, physics and maths. Need a study buddy who can atleast 7-8 hours as I am procrastinating all the time.I prefer forest app to study with my friends. I am not comfortable with zoom and gmeet. We can motivate each other and can talk in breaks. Anyone interested could ping me up.
Yes

Reactions: D S

armaan004

I have been preparing for my entrance exam in 2022. I have to study syllabus of 11&12 th biology, chemistry, physics and maths. Need a study buddy who can atleast 7-8 hours as I am procrastinating all the time.I prefer forest app to study with my friends. I am not comfortable with zoom and gmeet. We can motivate each other and can talk in breaks. Anyone interested can ping me up.
i am JEE aspirant maybe we can study together

Faxi

do you want to study together? I'm in 12th i take chem , physics, bio and business