Study Buddy Need a Jee Aspirant,( study partner)

Lara89

My name is Lara, and I am writing to you with an exciting proposition that I believe could significantly enhance our chances of success in the upcoming IIT JEE entrance exam.

As you may be aware, the IIT JEE is a highly competitive and challenging examination that requires an extraordinary level of dedication and commitment to secure a coveted seat in one of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology. With the exam approaching, I am seeking a like-minded study buddy who shares the same ambition and is willing to invest the required effort to excel.

After careful consideration, I have set a personal goal to study for 18 hours per day to ensure comprehensive preparation and maximize our chances of success. I firmly believe that studying together as a team can significantly amplify our efforts and create a supportive environment to excel.

jaz_596

Hi Lara, I am quite interested and I am willing to join you, I am sure it will help my IIT JEE preparation too. Cheers!

AditiC

My name is Lara, and I am writing to you with an exciting proposition that I believe could significantly enhance our chances of success in the upcoming IIT JEE entrance exam.

As you may be aware, the IIT JEE is a highly competitive and challenging examination that requires an extraordinary level of dedication and commitment to secure a coveted seat in one of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology. With the exam approaching, I am seeking a like-minded study buddy who shares the same ambition and is willing to invest the required effort to excel.

After careful consideration, I have set a personal goal to study for 18 hours per day to ensure comprehensive preparation and maximize our chances of success. I firmly believe that studying together as a team can significantly amplify our efforts and create a supportive environment to excel.
Still looking ? I'm also a jee aspirant ( fem)

Elite.jayatu

JEE
Group Manager
Study Buddy

I would like to study together

Sarayu

JEE2025
Study Buddy

Hey lara!
I'm looking forward to study with you
We can make an accountable pair if you're interested too.

Hiya16

If you are still interested you can contact me
Preparing for iit jee 2025

prihcnuts

survivor io

Hello Lara. I am extremely interested in joining you and am eager to do so because I know it will benefit my IIT JEE preparation as well. Looking forward to studying with you!