Study Buddy looking for study buddy , medical student

mansour_fx

Group Manager
Study Buddy
hi there , im medical student in second year , looking for study buddy , to study together share motivation , and be in touch in discord or in google meet , who wants to be , send me any account to be in touch , to start

Szoom

Doc in the making
Group Manager
Study Buddy
hi there , im medical student in second year , looking for study buddy , to study together share motivation , and be in touch in discord or in google meet , who wants to be , send me any account to be in touch , to start
Im a final year med student.....Im still not sure how this works but am willing to learn....thanks!

Daniela

Study Buddy
Study buddy 4 you here

Careyssa

Study Buddy
Hi. I'm not a med student but I can be a study buddy. I'm currently reviewing for the Bar Exams

freeman

Hey Mansour, I am also a premed student looking for a study partner to help each other be motivated and study