Study Buddy Looking for revision partner for Upsc 2025

harry potter

Im 23f, I have just started preparing for upsc...I want a partner who would sit with me for atleast 3 hours at the end of the day to discuss and revise what we studied that day in detail constantly everyday(I would prefer if we study same topics from scratch so that helps better). Person should be very serious and consistent...we can have trial and will continue only if it works for us. At the end of the week and month mass revision and tests should also happen. I have trouble retaining info in my head. That is why i am stressing on revisions. Pls reply if interested.

drvinesh

Im 23f, I have just started preparing for upsc...I want a partner who would sit with me for atleast 3 hours at the end of the day to discuss and revise what we studied that day in detail constantly everyday(I would prefer if we study same topics from scratch so that helps better). Person should be very serious and consistent...we can have trial and will continue only if it works for us. At the end of the week and month mass revision and tests should also happen. I have trouble retaining info in my head. That is why i am stressing on revisions. Pls reply if interested.
I am interested

Upvote 0

mariamm

Hey

Upvote 0

sdriya

Im 23f, I have just started preparing for upsc...I want a partner who would sit with me for atleast 3 hours at the end of the day to discuss and revise what we studied that day in detail constantly everyday(I would prefer if we study same topics from scratch so that helps better). Person should be very serious and consistent...we can have trial and will continue only if it works for us. At the end of the week and month mass revision and tests should also happen. I have trouble retaining info in my head. That is why i am stressing on revisions. Pls reply if interestedint

Interested

Upvote 0

mariamm

I am interested

Upvote 0