Study Buddy Looking for my study buddy

LilyIDip

Hello everyone , I'm Lily Studying for an international diploma in the field of occupational safety. this diploma means a lot to me and it will take me up to a year in order to obtain it. The amount of work that I have to do is enormous and since I'm on my own in this, sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. I would very much appreciate finding a study buddy with whom I can study for long hours via any app (it's Okey if you're studying another subject). I believe that this will help us achieve our study goals by holding ourselves to a high productivity standard and by being each others support system. I'm looking forward to finding my study buddy :)

Paulina Gift

Study Buddy
Hello everyone , I'm Lily Studying for an international diploma in the field of occupational safety. this diploma means a lot to me and it will take me up to a year in order to obtain it. The amount of work that I have to do is enormous and since I'm on my own in this, sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. I would very much appreciate finding a study buddy with whom I can study for long hours via any app (it's Okey if you're studying another subject). I believe that this will help us achieve our study goals by holding ourselves to a high productivity standard and by being each others support system. I'm looking forward to finding my study buddy :)
hiii lets be study buddies im paulina you can call me lina in 17 and im currently studying food science

AlexC303

Hi Lily, I am doing my bachelor's in Safety Management Sciences and am currently writing my thesis. So if you still haven't found someone and would like to have a study partner, please let me know :)