Study Buddy Looking for Interactive Study Buddy in Vet Nursing

Ayla1995

Student Vet Nurse
Study Buddy
Hello, I am a 2nd year Vet Nursing student and I am interested in finding a study buddy in a similar subject who is interested in interactively studying together not just for accountability purposes.

Vet Nursing is one of the many things that interest me and I would dearly love to accomplish my study and absorb the much needed info, however, when left to my own devices the beast that is procrastination is one that I battle with daily. On the other hand if I am able to find a comrade in arms who enjoys discussing what we've learned and sharing our either similar or differing perspectives, taking turns teaching one another, sharing study notes, testing each other and motivating one another to set a routine and get the work done. With someone by my side and me by theirs I would feel much more motivated and confident in getting the work done and also remembering it.

"The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have." - Leonard Nimoy.

D

Deleted member 62325

Hello, I am a 2nd year Vet Nursing student and I am interested in finding a study buddy in a similar subject who is interested in interactively studying together not just for accountability purposes.

Vet Nursing is one of the many things that interest me and I would dearly love to accomplish my study and absorb the much needed info, however, when left to my own devices the beast that is procrastination is one that I battle with daily. On the other hand if I am able to find a comrade in arms who enjoys discussing what we've learned and sharing our either similar or differing perspectives, taking turns teaching one another, sharing study notes, testing each other and motivating one another to set a routine and get the work done. With someone by my side and me by theirs I would feel much more motivated and confident in getting the work done and also remembering it.

"The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have." - Leonard Nimoy.
I ammm interesteeedd!!!

Iam looking for the same things as you!

Ayla1995

Student Vet Nurse
Study Buddy
I ammm interesteeedd!!!

Iam looking for the same things as you!
That's Great!! Would you like to discuss how things could work between us and/or do a study session and see how it goes?
I am a little worried about the time difference it's currently 10.21 am here in NZ, how do the time differences usually work for you?

D

Deleted member 62325

That's Great!! Would you like to discuss how things could work between us and/or do a study session and see how it goes?
I am a little worried about the time difference it's currently 10.21 am here in NZ, how do the time differences usually work for you?
Yes!! We could do that!
we can work things out even if our timezone is different! Because to me it's difficult to find someone who thinks the same way, so I am really not thinking about time zone and I really believe that if we match, time won't be an issue but also we could have a sustainable relationships that can last very long!
If we're looking for a long term relationship then, our current schedule depending on time zone will always change in the future so, I think that focusing on our similarities in terms of thought process or vibes can be more accurate for choosing a long term study partner rather than timezone! So no worries at all about that, I am sure we can work things out! But I really feel you (10 hours time difference is not an easy thing to by pass haha)

Last edited by a moderator: