Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy on a regular basis

Baldez

Study Buddy
Hi!
I'm easily distracted so I would like to have a study buddy so we could both help each other with that
I study in the afternoon for usually 2 to 3 hours
I don't mind what subject you may be studying but if you want to talk about it that's fine too

gracielle_109

Hi!
I'm easily distracted so I would like to have a study buddy so we could both help each other with that
I don't mind what subject you may be studying but if you want to talk about it that's fine too
HeYy

francej19

Study Buddy
Hi!
What is your major? And what are you having struggles in?

Suru

Hi!
Heyy I'm interested

slajanasally

Looking For A Study Buddy <3
Hi!
Hi!
Ye i get what you mean i'm in advanced math and i don't have the energy to study and i get distracted so easily, maybe we can help eachother out with some stuff and try to keep eachother motivated to study?

also if you don't mind me asking what year level are you in?

Careyssa

Study Buddy
Hi!
Hi. I can be your study buddy.