How can digital assurance help in digital transformation

Techsavvy

Technology-led businesses have begun to steer the way ahead with digital modernization and transformation. Demand for higher productivity and faster delivery is pushing organizations to look at options to leverage more of the technology investments. With the success of the digital business models determined by the consumer experience, it is imperative that testing of the core and surrounding application landscape is comprehensive, business process aligned, usability focused, and context-driven. Sonata’s Digital Assurance & Managed Services aligned with Sonata’s Platformation™ Model addresses the fundamental need of digitization and modernization, by helping Quality Engineering teams to minimize expanding manual effort in test development and execution, and focus efforts on innovation and accelerated delivery of product enhancements without compromising quality. Focusing on the core levers of any digitization agenda, Sonata’s Digital Assurance Services model focuses on ensuring that the digital agenda is met by measuring the transformation parameters that include extensibility, customer context, data integrity, business alignment, and automation.

eliobaresi

I completely agree to each points discussed here. However, I wish to share few more pointers.
Digital assurance (DA) plays a pivotal role in digital transformation by ensuring processes, systems, tools, and technologies are future proof, reliable, and secure. DA focuses on QA process for easy implementation of digital transformation. It also helps in identifying and mitigating the risks associated with digital transformation. Digital assurance also helps in elevating customer experience. Altogether it can help reduce cost and improve efficiency in achieving digital transformation goal.

Upvote 0

JamieC1

I think digital assurance is a health check for a company’s technology. It helps make sure everything runs smoothly, is easy to use, and meets customer needs. This lets companies improve faster and keep quality high. I hope my suggestion will be helpful for everyone. Publix Passport

Last edited:
Upvote 0