Study Buddy female study buddy to ace neet 2024 with

athena1204

Introduction: I severely procrastinated in 11th grade and collected loads of backlog. I've been on track for the past two months but regretfully revert to my old self sometimes.

Looking for a partner who's up for studying long hours, motivating each other through healthy competition, taking accountability, and acing mock tests and neet!

Last edited:

The_Ved

Introduction: I severely procrastinated in 11th grade and collected loads of backlog. I've been on track for the past two months but regretfully revert to my old self sometimes.

Looking for a partner who's up for studying long hours, motivating each other through healthy competition, taking accountability, and acing mock tests and neet!
I'd like to be your study buddy! But i guess I'll need some motivation too

gupte

Study Buddy

hi

Shreyagoel

Let's do it ! ✨

Anchal mishra

Hi I am anchal I am also class 11 can we study together?? I am also searching for good study partner

regina phalange

I'm a dropper too, a neet 2024 aspirant! Can I join you?

sushi_2309

Study Buddy

I'm up for it. Let's crack NEET 2024 together

yaesmin

hello I am also a dropper I want to join you