Study Buddy Data structures and algorithms

Derrick

Study Buddy
I need a buddy to exercise on dsa and keep me accountable. Study time weekends and all evenings.

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Hi there, Derrick

Can't help you with DSA, but I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. I'm actually much older than most people here and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing as studying, really! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10

Cheers, jane

Derrick

Study Buddy
Hi there, Derrick

Can't help you with DSA, but I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. I'm actually much older than most people here and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing as studying, really! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10

Cheers, jane

Derrick

Study Buddy
Hi Jane, thanks alot for your concern, i actually need someone i can practice with, like a peer buddy. I am prepping for some interviews. However, you will still come in handy for accountability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jxstwieslaw_

Hi there, Derrick

Cheers, jane
Hie there, Jane...I'm looking for accountability as well. If you want to join hands contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

brunda1

Developer
Study Buddy
I have also started DSA recently, let me know if anybody still want to pair up! Need someone who can help keep me stay on my daily tasks and same i will do for you so we can study productively daily! and yes we have same backgrounds so we can also help each other in concepts!
Hey lets do this. let me know how to connect with you

Kirti Sharma

Study Buddy
I have also started DSA recently, let me know if anybody still want to pair up! Need someone who can help keep me stay on my daily tasks and same i will do for you so we can study productively daily! and yes we have same backgrounds so we can also help each other in concepts!
Hi Deepanshu, I am looking for DSA study buddy. If you are interested we can connect

mahbub_mmr

Looking for DSA study partner
Study Buddy
Hi deepanshu, I want to pair up as well. Please let me know how we could connect!