1. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice

MOOC Platform Coursera

MoocLab Rating:
4.5/5,
Rating:
5/5,
  1. MoocLab

MoocLab Official Account Group Manager

Thread to discuss or comment on MoocLab's review of Coursera.
    [​IMG]

Nedzad likes this.
    AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. Nedzad

Nedzad Well-Known Member Study Buddy Expert

What to say about Coursera, my first interaction was back in 2012. The most spread MOOC provider, brand for itself. Coursera is one of the best, maybe the best MOOC provider. In recent they started to force paid 4 certification method.

I agree with @Carolyn on her review. It's spot on, Peer assignments are really swords with two edges. But if you're writing anything relevant to task, you will not have any problems.

OFTP: I've noticed that most of the peer colleges, are thinking "inside the box". They're strictly bond to rules, they're not creative, at all.

3. Iris Soliman

Iris Soliman Member Study Buddy Expert

Great platform...