Can I learn C programming with a phone?

Quora Feeds

Greg Kemnitz

To develop C code, you'll need the following:
  • A way to type in the program with some type of text editor.
  • Access to some sort of compiler.
  • A way to execute your program and get its results.
  • A way to debug your program as you discover bugs.
  • A way to manage your program files and projects; some equivalent of git for source code control and a "make" equivalent".
The only way I can see to use a phone for all of these would be to figure out how to do all this on the web and use web access from a phone. There are websites that let you do some of the above, but I'm not sure they'd have ways to let you debug your code easily (in particular).

Actually developing on a phone may theoretically be possible, but I don't think it's doable using "normal" phone apps on an Iphone or an Android phone. (And you'd need truly excellent eyes and the patience of a saint to use a tiny finger-peck phone keyboard to type in and edit interestingly long programs.)

See Questions On Quora

Continue reading...

S

Sachin

One of the best website which I found was www.tutorialsschool.com/c-programming

The website have detailed explanation of all the topics. Not only that, there is one separate section where they have explained each topic with examples, which is amazing. You can check the examples section here: www.tutorialsschool.com/c-programming/c-program

And you know what, once you are done with beginner level, you should start writing code snippets, nothing else can teach you better.