- Best for:
- Professionals, K-12, Academic, General Interest
- Arts and design, Business and law, Education, Humanities, Languages, Life science, Philosophy, Physical and social science, Technology
- Type of learning:
- Academic, skill-based, general interest
- Course type:
- Free & low-cost self-paced & scheduled online courses
- Certificate of Completion on some courses
- Learning pathways:
- Mobile Apps:
Eliademy is a free online educational platform that allows educators, organisations and students to create, share and manage online courses with real-time discussions and task management. The Finland based platform offers a wide range of both free and low-cost courses in multiple languages across 10 subject areas. Once registered, members are able to enrol on the any of the public courses featured in the site’s course catalogue, create user profiles, manage their learning through a personal course library, engage in the discussion forums, and rate courses. Paid courses can vary in price from €1 to €900.
Each course page gives a course overview with information about the instructor, a list of the course content and other related courses, and any reviews that have been submitted by past students. Enrolment on a course gives the user access to the discussion forums and to the profiles of the other course participants. The content is delivered via video, slides, webinars, quizzes & assignments.
N.B. Some courses are by invitation only.
Tools & Features
- 10,000+ free & low-cost courses
- 10 subject categories
- Video, slides, webinars, quizzes & assignments
- Courses in multiple languages
- User profiles
- Learner dashboard featuring subscribed courses and related skills
- Course calendar
- Progress tracking
- Discussion forums
- Live video tutoring and webinars
- Featured courses
- Certificates of completion on some courses
- Regularly updated blog
- Mobile App: Android
A certificate of Completion is offered on some courses
Share this Item
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!