- Best for
- Beginners to advanced professionals
- illustration, design, marketing, business, technology, architecture, craft, photography, video, calligraphy, typography
- Type of learning
- Course type
- Self-paced, unlimited life access
- English, Spanish, Portuguese with subtitles in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and soon more languages to be included
- Certificate of completion of the course for Domestika PRO subscribers (subscription not necessary otherwise)
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of more than 1,5-million-people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
These are the different Categories available on Domestika:
2. Marketing & Business
3. Photography & Video
6. 3D & Animation
7. Architecture & Spaces
8. Calligraphy & Typography
Each Category has multiple sub-categories called Areas, e.g. Design > graphic design, logotype design, branding, etc. See the full list of the Areas here.
There are also courses related to specific software, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, AutoCAD, etc. called Domestika Basics (here). You can see the full list here.