• Disclaimer: MoocLab is community-supported. If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners.

Featured - News, Insights, Tips & More

Editor's Picks
Not-for-profit MOOC platform edX recently published their first Impact Report which highlights their key achievements since launching in 2012 and their vision around transforming education in the future. From the launch of their first MOOC, Circuits and Electronics by MIT, edX's mission has been to transform education through digital technology: "By opening the classroom through MOOCs, edX brings the best courses from the best schools to millions of learners around the world." Image...
By Carolyn McIntyre, Founder of MoocLab What On Earth Is A MOOC-Based Degree Path? - I saw this article by Derek Newton on Forbes.com and couldn't overlook some of the inaccuracies and biases, so I had some fun with it. I hope you will too. Click here to read the original article. (You'll find my comments below in red). To put it into context, Derek is writing about MoocLab's recently launched MOOC-Based Degree Paths - learning paths using MOOCs to replicate a traditional bachelor's...
I am excited to announce our new MOOC-based learning paths to help you reach your career goals. MoocLab's Career Paths offer a complete guide to some of the highest growth careers and include the skills you need to know, the salary you can expect to earn, the sequence of courses that will help you master those skills and even suggested Micro Degrees and Degrees to help you successfully master the skills . With our career paths, you are now able to become experts in fields like data science...
All edX MicroMasters® programs can now be applied towards the Master of Science in Professional Studies at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) with the newly launched universal online credit pathway. This pathway is designed to "break down barriers to graduate learning" and give MicroMasters program learners the option to earn an accelerated, customized graduate degree online. MicroMasters programs are a series of graduate level courses from top universities designed to advance your...
In response to the restrictions imposed by the coronavirus pandemic, The Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM) are accrediting select MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) hosted on edX, FutureLearn and Coursera, allowing successful graduates to become eligible for professional certification. After taking the course, students can register for certification for a flat fee under US $350. Many of the courses are free to access. Here are top courses or MOOCs (Massive Online Open...