Study Buddy Need a strict study buddy

• Thread starter Deleted member 67967
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67967

Actually I'm preparing for neet pg using marrow as a source.But I'm not preparing well because I'm procrastinating a lot and wasting time always.I need a strict study partner who should grab me to study and criticize me when I didn't study.I too can do the same.Just still only 4 months for my exam.I need to give my best.I need someone to support me.If anyone is interested to be my study partner please let me know.Im not expecting only persons preparing for neet pg.If u are preparing for any of the competitive exams also ok.I want to make my study hours to 12 hours a day or more than that.if anyone is interested please let me know.I can only chat not comfortable in connecting in video calls......

D

Deleted member 68122

Hey there if you want you can join this group

All you have to study for 12 hours using this appp

Princess_of_Asgard

Hallooo
Study Buddy
Actually I'm preparing for neet pg using marrow as a source.But I'm not preparing well because I'm procrastinating a lot and wasting time always.I need a strict study partner who should grab me to study and criticize me when I didn't study.I too can do the same.Just still only 4 months for my exam.I need to give my best.I need someone to support me.If anyone is interested to be my study partner please let me know.Im not expecting only persons preparing for neet pg.If u are preparing for any of the competitive exams also ok.I want to make my study hours to 12 hours a day or more than that.if anyone is interested please let me know.I can only chat not comfortable in connecting in video calls......
Hello, I think I can help you and you can help me out in here☺️

AntonyJason

Study Buddy
im studying from marrow as well basically just starting let me know if u want to study together