- Best for:
- Professionals, General interest
- Business, Creative, Education and Tech
- Type of learning:
- Course type:
- Self-paced video tutorials
- English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese
- Certificates of Completion
- Learning pathways:
- Mobile Apps:
- iOS & Android
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform enabling individuals and organizations to achieve their objectives and aspirations. The site's goal is to help people discover and develop the skills they need through a personalized, data-driven learning experience.
LinkedIn Learning combines the industry-leading content from Lynda.com with LinkedIn’s professional data and network, giving them a unique view of how jobs, industries, organizations and skills evolve over time. Using this intelligence, LinkedIn Learning creates personalized recommendations, so learners can efficiently discover which courses are most relevant to their goals or job function.
Members have access to a library of 9,000+ digital courses taught by industry experts and which cover a wide range of business, creative and technical topics, from leadership “soft skills” to design principles to programming. Courses are also available in German, Spanish, Japanese and French.
LinkedIn Learning offers two pricing plans:
- Monthly: 1-month free trial, then £23.99 / month*
- Annual: 1-month free trial, then £19.79 / month (£237.46 annually)*
* Price includes VAT.
Tools & Features
- 9,000+ digital courses
- 1 month free trial
- Personalized, data-driven course recommendations
- Expert-led courses
- On & Offline video viewing
- Personalised user dashboard
- New courses added weekly
- Courses in English, German, Spanish, Japanese and French
- Computer, tablet, or mobile apps
Low-cost LinkedIn Learning
Rate this provider - Select a star rating:Go to Website
Share this Item
Rate this provider - Select a star rating:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!