- Best for:
- High School students, Higher Education Students, Educators
- Arts & Humanities, Business, Education & Training, Health & Medicine, Management, Science & Technology
- Type of learning:
- Course type:
- Free scheduled & self-paced courses
- Mostly English (+ Dutch, French, Spanish & Portuguese)
- Certification is dependent on the institution providing the course
- Learning pathways:
- Mobile Apps:
- iOS & Android
Canvas Network is an open, online course platform launched by the American educational software company Instructure and powered by the Canvas open source learning management system (LMS). The platform allows institutions to provide classes to the public, setting their own course structure and teaching approach, and offers both K-12 and college level courses. The focus is more on offering a unique variety of courses than getting content from the most prestigious universities.
Tools & Features
- 200+ free courses
- 150+ partner institutions
- Varied course formats
- High school courses available
- Discussion forums
- Mobile apps – iOS and Android
Certification is dependent on the institution providing the course.
MOOC Platform Canvas Network
Share this Item
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!