- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- 2 hours/week
- 4 weeks
- Paid Certificate Available
Find out what else you can do with Python
On this course, you’ll explore Python programming at an intermediate level.
You’ll discover how to break down problems into smaller parts, and then design and apply algorithms to data. You’ll also explore list structures and their various uses.
Ultimately, what you learn will build upon your foundational Python skills - preparing you to progress onto more advanced programming.
This course would suit teachers with some Python experience, who are able to write simple programs demonstrating sequencing, selection, iteration and data types.
To take part in this course you’ll need to download Python, or use an online IDE.
What topics will you cover?
- use functions with parameters and return values
- design and apply algorithms to data
- breaking down problems into smaller parts
- searching and sorting
- efficiency of algorithms
- understanding of list structures and their uses
- Go to Course: