• Disclaimer: MoocLab is community-supported. If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners.

Featured - News, Insights, Tips & More

Editor's Picks
With no need to travel, increased flexibility and advances in technology, online tuition is becoming an increasingly common and cost-effective way to get support. If you are curious and unaware of the distinctive characteristics and advantages of online tutoring, then read on to see what it has to offer. Flexibility One of the biggest advantages of online tutoring is that it is available 24/7 and can be accessed from anywhere - all you need is a device and an internet connection and you...
By Carolyn McIntyre, Founder of MoocLab What On Earth Is A MOOC-Based Degree Path? - I saw this article by Derek Newton on Forbes.com and couldn't overlook some of the inaccuracies and biases, so I had some fun with it. I hope you will too. Click here to read the original article. (You'll find my comments below in red). To put it into context, Derek is writing about MoocLab's recently launched MOOC-Based Degree Paths - learning paths using MOOCs to replicate a traditional bachelor's...
According to a report published by MoocLab in December 2017, the total global number of MOOC participants is estimated to be in excess of 100 million learners worldwide. While some learners take MOOCs out of personal interest, for others, enhancing their job prospects is the primary goal by gaining course certificates. This raises the question of how these courses and certificates are viewed by potential employers, especially in comparison to more traditional credentials. The fundamental...
Get a verified academic record of all your completed MOOCs With MOOC credentials gaining in credibility, employers are starting to recognise the value of this form of education, a trend that is likely to grow over the coming years. With this in mind, keeping an organised record of your MOOC credentials will be beneficial when prospecting for jobs. Most MOOCs already allow for easy sharing of course certificates on your LinkedIn profile which is a great way of showcasing your achievements...
I am excited to announce our new MOOC-based learning paths to help you reach your career goals. MoocLab's Career Paths offer a complete guide to some of the highest growth careers and include the skills you need to know, the salary you can expect to earn, the sequence of courses that will help you master those skills and even suggested Micro Degrees and Degrees to help you successfully master the skills . With our career paths, you are now able to become experts in fields like data science...