- Deakin University
- 2 weeks
- 3 hours/week
- Paid Certificate Available
- Part of:
- Leadership - FutureLearn
This thought-provoking course will help you discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
This course will assist busy professionals who already have management responsibilities and experience but need to expand their knowledge and capabilities in leading organisations.
- Why is leadership different to management?
- What is effective leadership?
- What types of power are needed to be a leader?
- How can you influence other people at work?
- How do individual differences shape the way people see leadership?
This course is part of the program Leadership Practice with Impact , which is one of the building blocks that leads to a degree in Leadership. Find out more.
What topics will you cover?
This thought-provoking course will help to discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- why leadership is different to management
- what effective leadership is
- what types of power are needed to be a leader
- how you can influence other people at work
- how individual differences shape the way people see leadership.
Dr Andrea North-Samardzic, Dr Melanie Kan and Dr Chad Whelan