- California Institute of Technology
- 10 weeks
- Paid Certificate Available
This is an introductory astronomy survey class that covers our understanding of the physical universe and its major constituents, including planetary systems, stars, galaxies, black holes, quasars, larger structures, and the universe as a whole.
- Welcome to The Evolving Universe!
- Introduction and Some Basics
- Stars and Planets
- The World of Galaxies
- Cosmology and the Deep Universe
S. George Djorgovski
- Go to Course: