- Google Cloud
- 1 week
- 6 to 8 hours per week
- Paid Certificate Available
From the course: "The best way to prepare for the exam is to be competent in the skills required of the job."
This course uses a top-down approach to recognize knowledge and skills already known, and to surface information and skill areas for additional preparation. You can use this course to help create your own custom preparation plan. It helps you distinguish what you know from what you don't know. And it helps you develop and practice skills required of practitioners who perform this job.
The course follows the organization of the Exam Guide outline, presenting highest-level concepts, "touchstones", for you to determine whether you feel confident about your knowledge of that area and its dependent concepts, or if you want more study. You also will learn about and have the opportunity to practice key job skills, including cognitive skills such as case analysis, identifying technical watchpoints, and developing proposed solutions. These are job skills that are also exam skills. You will also test your basic abilities with Activity Tracking Challenge Labs. And you will have many sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions. The end of the course contains an ungraded practice exam quiz, followed by a graded practice exam quiz that simulates the exam-taking experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Review each section of the exam using highest-level concepts to identify what is already known and surface gap areas for study.
- Practice case study analysis and solution proposal methods and thinking skills.
- Learn information, tips, and general advice about how to prepare for the exam.
- Integrate prior technical skills into practical skills for the job role. Help you become a Data Engineer.
- Welcome to Preparing for the Professional Data Engineer Exam
- Sample Case Studies for the Professional Data Engineer Exam
- Designing and Building (Review and preparation tips)
- Analyzing and Modeling (Review and preparation tips)
- Reliability, Policy, and Security (Review and preparation tips)
- Resources and next steps
Google Cloud Training
- Go to Course: